Autopromotec 2015 figuresThe 2015 figures say it clear:
- 1,587 exhibitors altogether, 663 of them coming from 47 different countries, for an overall increase of 4.8% over 2013, and a 12.5% increase in the foreign exhibitors;
- 103,989 visitors altogether, 20,646 of them coming from all over the world, for an increase of 9% over 2013;
- Extended exhibition area: 157,000 square meters, 30,000 of which were outdoors.
- Plants, equipment and material for: car repair workshops, vehicle body repair shops, vehicle electricians, tyre retailers, car dealers, service stations, car washes and specialized centers for the repair of means of transport
- Machinery, equipment, moulds and materials for tyre specialists
- Equipment, materials and products for the sale and repair of tyres
- Machines and equipment for engine overhaul
- Spare parts, components
- Car services
Total indoor area: 14 exhibition halls on an overall area of 127,000 sq. mt.
Total outdoor area: 4 open areas of 30,000 sq. mt.
Manufacturers or official licensed agents of machinery, equipment and products for vehicle servicing.
1,587 Exhibitors representing the production of the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Corea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, U.S.A., United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela.
Visitors:(2015) 103,989 trade professionals
Personal invitations to the following business groups worldwide: Body repairers, Car dealers, Engine rebuilders and reconditioners, Import/Export agents, Large public and private fleets, Mechanics, Motor vehicle electricians, Service stations, Specialised repair shops, Specialised service centers for public transportation, planes, trains, agricultural /earth moving machines, military fleets, Technical and vocational schools, Tyre retreaders, Tyre specialists, Vehicle and tyre manufacturers.
Autopromotec: the international promotionThe international growth of the Autopromotec show is the result of a carefully planned promotion campaign that Promotec, the organizing company, has brought forward for a few years. This campaign keeps getting busier and includes important Italian institutions, the main associations of the countries considered strategic for the automotive aftermarket, and Italian promotion organizations, so as to give more visibility to the show and attract a wide international audience.
Autopromotec: parallel eventsSeveral parallel events and activities complete the show.
The 2015 edition hosted AutopromotecEDU, an arena for closer examination of after sales service, which featured 20 meetings distributed over 4 days and over 100 speakers from international business enterprises, media, associations and consulting firms. A must-see within AutopromotecEDU was IAAM15 (International Automotive Aftermarket Meeting), which focused on the most innovative technological aspects of the car industry, with particular attention to the theme of information and communication technologies applied to vehicles.
Autopromotec Industrial Vehicles Service must also be remembered, an event dedicated to the trucking industry to give it higher visibility: a special logo marked the exhibiting companies involved, which were also included in a separate guide.