Subject: Information to visitors issued by Promotec S.r.l. pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679
1) as a result of Your visits to the present site, participation in trade fairs, filling out forms, preliminary contacts, surveys and market research, and following the establishment of any kind of business relationship, our company will be in the position to collect and process your personal data;
2) For the sake of clarity, we specify the following definitions given in the 2016/679 European Regulation:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
This being said, in accordance with article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following:
- a) general purposes: the data will be processed to meet your requests, for the correct performance of bureaucratic, accounting, tax, commercial and corporate activities required by law and in any case strictly related to existing relationships;
- b) "direct marketing" purpose: your data may also be used, only and exclusively upon your free, optional, specific and explicit consent revocable at any time, for sending advertising material / communications by mail, e-mail, fax, sms, mms and similar; after having given your consent, it is however your right to object, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
- c) methods: the data will be processed either in paper based or electronic format and /or computer / telematic tools, in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness in order to protect the confidential nature of the data;
- d) optional conferment of data: the provision of your data is optional and not mandatory;
- e) consequences of a refusal: refusal to provide data or oppose their processing for the purposes referred to in point a), may in any case make it impossible to satisfy certain requests; the refusal to use the data for the purposes referred to in point b), however, will not have any consequence on the recognition of benefits linked to promotions or on the relationships between them;
- f) recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or disclosed: the data may be communicated, subject to your specific and explicit consent below, according to the purposes referred to in points a) and b) , to the following subjects:
The data may then be disclosed, only for the purposes referred to in point a), to other subjects such as printers, mailing agencies and similar, of which our company avails itself. The data will under no circumstances be publicly disclosed;
- firms or associations controller by or connected to the writer;
- exhibitors in trade fairs organized by the writer.
- g) persons authorized for processing: the data will be processed exclusively by a restricted number of administrative, marketing, Data Centre and commercial employees, expressly authorized by the company;
- h) automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): no automated decision-making processes are in any way managed;
- i) rights of the data subjects: you enjoy all the rights established by the European Regulation 2016/679, such as the right to request access to your personal data and their rectification, their cancellation, restrict processing, the right to object data processing, as well as the right to data portability. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- j) Transfer of personal data to third countries: any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of the conditions being laid down and approved by the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of adequate and appropriate guarantees;
- k) data retention period: personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the interested party or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clause;
- l) controller: the data processing controller is Promotec S.r.l., based in Anzola Emilia (BO), Via Emilia n. 41/b, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- m) data protection officer: the data protection officer is dr. Juri Torreggiani, with a studio located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n° 16/G, tel. 0522/38.28.11, fax 0522/38.79.96: any request for clarification or information may be furthered to his studio.
This information might be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet your requirements on information on the subject of "Privacy" and to comply with regulatory developments.
Date September 4, 2019
Personal data processing controller
Consents issued pursuant to articles 7-8-9 of the 2016/679 European Regulation.
The undersigned – the company
1. has previously carefully read and understood in all its parts the information referred to in art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation
; 2. is perfectly aware of his rights; 3. acts in total freedom and free from any psychological conditioning and / or pressure;
all of this premised
expresses the widest acceptance
to the collection and processing of personal data, necessary for the purposes referred to in point a) of the aforementioned information.
(Ed.: the signature is substituted by a click)