do not miss the latest news
Autopromotec 2017: a window on the future with "OFFICINA 4.0"In Hall 30, a virtual journey turns the spotlight on the repairs of tomorrow
Autopromotec 2017, the 27th international biennial exhibition of automotive equipment and aftermarket products to be held in Bologna on 24-28 May 2017, puts the spotlight on the workshop of the future by organising an event unlike any other in the panorama of the automotive aftermarket: "OFFICINA (Workshop) 4.0: Proof of Concept”.
Autopromotec renews its focus on Industrial Vehicle ServiceThe initiative for heavy vehicles represents an important part of the 2017 Bologna trade show, in a segment that is becoming increasingly strategic and competitive
• Industrial Vehicle Service: focus on the heavy vehicles sector
• Guide and exhibition space dedicated to the sector
• AutopromotecEDU: an in-depth look at current market issues
Autopromotec and SERNAUTO sign an agreement for the international promotion of Spanish component manufacturers
Tyres among the key sectors at Autopromotec 2017All the major global manufacturers will be at the trade show
Expanded exhibition space: the segment extends to Hall 15
• Autopromotec 2017: all global tyre manufacturers in attendance
• Exhibition space allocated to the sector doubled
• Industry-specific conferences included in the AutopromotecEDU calendar
Autopromotec unveils IAM17 focus"Mobile Solutions: Opportunities and challenges for the Automotive Aftermarket".
In the framework of AutopromotecEDU, the International Aftermarket Meeting will offer a global briefing of the sector.
Autopromotec 2017: new edition is a sell-outExhibition surface expanded and layout reorganised for even stronger product specialisation