do not miss the latest news
Autopromotec renews the partnership with Bologna Motor Show for 2017The organisers of Autopromotec are pleased to announce the renewed partnership with Bologna Motor Show.
Autopromotec 2017: all previous records broken Quality, innovation and internationalization were the key elements of the showRecord figures for exhibitors and visitors of an event that has proved increasingly successful at tracking current trends and future developments of the auto repair business
• 113,616 professional operators recorded over the 5 show days, and 422 specialized journalists from all over the world
• 14% increase in the number of international professional attendees
• The “Officina 4.0: proof of concept” event, developed in collaboration with Accenture, was fully booked
Autopromotec 2017 opens its doorsIn Bologna, the future of the automotive aftermarket is on display
• High expectations for exhibitors confirmed
• Show floor plan: details about halls and exhibition spaces
• AutopromotecEDU: the key area of the show
Record forecast for Autopromotec 2017!About 1,700 exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors are coming to Bologna
• Exhibitors: 10% increase compared to the 2015 edition
• More than 120 buyers from over 30 countries
• Expected visitors: over 100,000, 25% from abroad
Autopromotec 2017: a window on the future with "OFFICINA 4.0"In Hall 30, a virtual journey turns the spotlight on the repairs of tomorrow
Autopromotec 2017, the 27th international biennial exhibition of automotive equipment and aftermarket products to be held in Bologna on 24-28 May 2017, puts the spotlight on the workshop of the future by organising an event unlike any other in the panorama of the automotive aftermarket: "OFFICINA (Workshop) 4.0: Proof of Concept”.