Autopromotec 2017, the 27th international biennial exhibition of automotive equipment and aftermarket products to be held in Bologna on 24-28 May 2017, puts the spotlight on the workshop of the future by organising an event unlike any other in the panorama of the automotive aftermarket: "OFFICINA (Workshop) 4.0: Proof of Concept”.
• Industrial Vehicle Service: focus on the heavy vehicles sector
• Guide and exhibition space dedicated to the sector
• AutopromotecEDU: an in-depth look at current market issues
Expanded exhibition space: the segment extends to Hall 15
• Autopromotec 2017: all global tyre manufacturers in attendance
• Exhibition space allocated to the sector doubled
• Industry-specific conferences included in the AutopromotecEDU calendar