Autopromotec 2017: all previous records broken Quality, innovation and internationalization were the key elements of the showRecord figures for exhibitors and visitors of an event that has proved increasingly successful at tracking current trends and future developments of the auto repair business
• 113,616 professional operators recorded over the 5 show days, and 422 specialized journalists from all over the world
• 14% increase in the number of international professional attendees
• The “Officina 4.0: proof of concept” event, developed in collaboration with Accenture, was fully booked
Autopromotec 2017, the 27th international biennial exhibition of automotive equipment and aftermarket products to be held in Bologna on 24-28 May 2017, puts the spotlight on the workshop of the future by organising an event unlike any other in the panorama of the automotive aftermarket: "OFFICINA (Workshop) 4.0: Proof of Concept”.
• Industrial Vehicle Service: focus on the heavy vehicles sector
• Guide and exhibition space dedicated to the sector
• AutopromotecEDU: an in-depth look at current market issues