Subject: Information note issued by Promotec S.r.l. according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- following your visits to this website, compilation of forms, preliminary contacts, investigations and market research and constitution of commercial relationship, our company will collect and process your personal information;
- for clarity purposes, we hereby specify the following definitions given by the Legislative Decree 196/2003:
- Processing: any operation, even when carried out without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion, and destruction of data;
- Personal data: any information about a natural person, legal person, organization or association, that is identified or may be identified, even indirectly, by means of reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Notice under article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
please be informed
that the collection and processing of personal data will be performed by the undersigned company in compliance with the following
a) general purposes: the data will be processed to meet your needs, to properly carry out bureaucratic, bookkeeping, fiscal, commercial requirements and for business activities that are compulsory by law and strictly pertaining to the existing relations. The data will also be processed to send show-related communications;
b) purposes of "direct marketing": your (non-sensitive) data shall be used only according to your free, optional, specific and explicit revocable consent at any time, even for sending advertising communications by post, e-mail, fax, sms, mms and similar means; after expressing your approval, you have the right to object, at any time and without charges, to the processing of your data for these purposes;
c) data storage time: your data will be stored by our company for the maximum time allowed by the current regulations. Appropriate instructions are given to the subjects who are notified with your data (see below), so that these subjects will comply with the above-mentioned storage time, too;
d) procedures: the data will be processed in paper and/or computerized, electronic or telematic form, in full compliance with the statutory rules, according to lawfulness and honesty principles and in order to protect your privacy;
e) optional data transmission: the transmission of your data is optional and not compulsory;
f) consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to transmit your data or the integral objection to its processing for the purposes specified in paragraph a) may entail the impossibility to meet some of your requests; conversely, the objection to use the data for the purposes specified in paragraph b) will have no consequence on the acknowledgment of benefits regarding promotions or on the relationships between the parties;
g) subjects or classes of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or disclosed: in order to implement the purposes specified in paragraphs a) and b), the data can be communicated, upon your explicit consent expressed below, to the following subjects:
- companies or associations controlled by and connected to the undersigned company;
- exhibitors of trade shows organized by the undersigned company.
The data can then be communicated only for the purposes specified in paragraph a), to other subjects such as printing-houses, postal offices and similar places, whose services are used by our company. In no cases will your data be made public.
h) people responsible for and entrusted to data processing: the data will be processed only by a limited number of specifically authorized people from the company administrative and commercial departments and electronic data processing centers;
i) rights of the party concerned: you will have all the rights specified in art. 7 which is wholly attached to this notice and to be considered an inseparable part of it;
j) data controller: the data controller is the undersigned company Promotec S.r.l., based in Anzola Emilia (BO), Via A.G. Emilia 41/b, in the person of its pro-tempore representative;
k) person(s) in charge: the person responsible for the verification of the party concerned is Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with office situated in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, tel. +39 0522/38.28.11, fax +39 0522/38.79.96: any inquiry or information can be forwarded to this person. The complete and constantly updated list of managers is available and can be consulted on the company’s website and/or on paper documents kept at the head office.
The present information note can be integrated, either orally or in writing, with additional elements and indications in order to satisfy any question related to the issue of “Privacy" and in order to favor the regulations implementation.
Date March 31, 2016
Approval issued according to art. 23 of the Leg. Decree 196/2003.
The undersigned - the company
1. has already carefully and fully read and understood the information note according to art. 13 of Leg. Decree 196/2003
; 2. is perfectly aware of the rights according to art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003. 3. acts freely and without any influence or psychological pressure; now, therefore
expresses his/her consent
to the gathering and processing of his/her own personal data and, if any, sensitive data necessary for the purposes outlined in paragraph a) of the above-mentioned information note.
(Editor’s note: The signature is replaced by a click