Subject: Information to the exhibitors issued by Promotec S.r.l. pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679
1. Type of data
All data required for registration, included but not limited to, the Company’s corporate name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, VAT code and tax code, product category, as well as the information necessary for billing purposes and for accounting charges required by law. The personal and contact details of the person representing the Company will be also required.
2. Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you to the Organizer (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, referred to as the “Company”) may be used for:
- a) Processing Your request, that will be completed with your Application, as well as the fulfillment of all the regulatory, fiscal and administrative requirements essential for, related to and/or in any way useful for the establishment and conduct of the contractual relationship (including the activities necessary for the ordinary management of the exhibition); the preparation of studies and statistical and market research exclusively in an anonymous and aggregate form); the publication of data on your company in the catalogue, on the website, and in the Exhibition Guide Map, in press releases, mail and promo mail communications related to the Exhibition (including any activities necessary for online and off-line publication) and any other kind of communication (emails, telephone calls, instant messaging programs relating to or promoting your participation;
- b) the sending of communications concerning activities included in the list of services similar to the Exhibition and of products strictly related to activities carried out by Promotec Srl. Such communications may include informative and commercial messages, promotional or otherwise, including offers of services similar to the Exhibition in question and may be carried out via email. Included in, but not limited to, the above-mentioned list are communications concerning future editions of the Exhibition, similar exhibitions organized by Promotec, also in collaboration with other companies in Italy and abroad, events and conferences organized by Promotec Srl that fall into the list of similar services provided by the Company;
- c) the sending of communications concerning activities included in the list of services similar to the Exhibition by ordinary mail, telephone, MMS or SMS messages.
- d) promotional purposes, concerning the updates of the Autopromotec Blog sent via email.
- e) promotional purposes, concerning the Autopromotec newsletters periodically sent via email, also related to the company’s product category indicated in this form.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis of point a) is in the fulfillment of pre-contractual obligations upon request of the data subject and the fulfillment of legal obligations for accounting, fiscal and tax-driven purposes. The legal basis of point b) is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as laid down by Art. 6 (f) of EU Regulation 2016/679 and implemented by e-Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC. The rights exercisable by the Data Subject, as well as the right to object to processing, remain unaltered.
The Data Controller believes that the legal basis of point c) is its legitimate interest to inform about future editions of the Exhibition.
The legal basis of points d and e is the Data Subject’s optional, express and free consent, revocable at any time. After giving his/her consent, the Data Subject may however object, at any time and at no charge, to processing of his/her data for the purposes described above.
4. Processing procedures
Treatment of the Data Subject’s personal information will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and/or digital means, strictly correlated to the purposes delineated in the foregoing and in any case such as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the information.
5. Disclosure of data
Within the Company, the data provided may be disclosed to shareholders, members of the board of directors or any other administrative body, members of the board of statutory auditors, company personnel and, in any case, to the internal and/or external Data Processors and Persons in charge of processing personal data designated by the Company in the performance of their duties.
Your personal data may be disclosed to any qualified parties that provide the Company with services essential to the purposes indicated in paragraph 1 above, including but not limited to: parent companies, subsidiaries, investees and/or affiliates; publishing companies such as Edit Prom Srl, companies belonging to the BolognaFiere Group, individuals, entities and/or companies that manage and/or participate in the management and/or maintenance of the websites and electronic and/or digital tools; suppliers, contractors, subcontractors or other qualified parties that provide the Company with services required to establish and/or conduct the contractual relationship with the Company (such as banks and/or parties charged to make collections and payments, insurance companies); parties that provide services consisting of or concerning the preparation of statistical and market research and the organization and conduct of events and exhibitions, promotional or otherwise; the sending of informative and/or commercial messages, promotional or otherwise, and advertising material and/or offers of goods and services in the methods indicated in paragraph 1 above; consultants that assist the Company in various ways, with particular reference to legal, tax, social-security, accounting, organizational and commercial aspects; auditing firms; any other parties to which the data must be disclosed, based on specific statutory provisions. The Subject’s personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with current regulations, even to non-EU countries where the Company pursues its interests.
6. Dissemination of data
Under no circumstances will your data be disseminated, except for the purposes listed under point 2. of this information sheet.
7. Automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling)
There are no automated decision-making or profiling processes.
8. Rights of data subjects
The Data subject can exercise all rights foreseen in the EU Regulation, such as the right to access his/her personal data and amend or erase them, limit data processing, and the right to object to data processing, in addition to the right to data portability. The Data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
9. Data transfer to third countries
Possible data transfer to a third country outside the EU or to an international organization may occur in accordance with the Commission’s adequacy decision or, in the events referred to at Articles 46, 47 or 49, second subparagraph, of the EU Regulation, against appropriate and suitable safeguards.
10. Data storage period
The personal data provided by you will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes, without prejudice to further terms related to the specific conditions of legitimacy of the processing (e.g., 10 years for the exercise of defense actions in court).
When the legal basis is stated in your consent, your data will be stored until given consent expires and, in any case, data retention period shall not exceed five years.
11. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Promotec Srl, with headquarters at Via Emilia, 41/b, 40011 Anzola Emilia (BO), Italy.
The Data Protection Officer on behalf of the Company is Mrs. Chiara Ciccia Romito – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for responding to data subjects regarding the exercise of the rights described above.
Any request concerning the personal data processed by the Company may therefore be addressed to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
An updated list of the Company Data Protection Officer(s) is available for consultation upon request to the Company at the addresses indicated above.