Autopromotec 2019 figures
- 1,676 participant companies, 43% coming from 53 different countries, for an overall increase of 4.4% over 2017;
- 119,108 professional operators, 18% coming from all over the world, for an increase of 4,85% over 2017;
- Extended exhibition area: 162,000 square meters, 30,000 of which were outdoors.
- Diagnostic equipment
- Spare parts, Components, Car Services
- New/retreaded tyres, rims and wheels
- Equipment and tools for body repair shops
- Recovery and breakdown equipment
- Tyre service equipment, vehicle lifts and workshop equipment
- Tools, Compressors, Multifunction equipment
- Car wash equipment, Car care products, Service Station equipment
Attending companies:2019 edition - Manufacturers or official licensed agents of machinery, equipment and products for vehicle servicing.
1,676 Attending companies, representing the production of the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lituania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Norway, Pakistan, People's Republic of China (PRC), Poland, Portugal, Republic of San Marino, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Corea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA, Ukraine.
Professional operators:2019 edition - 119,108 trade professionals
Body repairers, Car dealers, Engine rebuilders and reconditioners, Import/Export agents, Large public and private fleets, Mechanics, Motor vehicle electricians, Service stations, Specialised repair shops, Specialised service centers for public transportation, planes, trains, agricultural /earth moving machines, military fleets, Technical and vocational schools, Tyre retreaders, Tyre specialists, Vehicle and tyre manufacturers.