Autopromotec 2017 figuresThe 2017 figures say it clear:
- 1,599 exhibitors altogether plus 58 brands represented, 685 of them coming from 53 different countries, for an overall increase of 4.5% over 2015;
- 113,616 professional operators, 23,807 of them coming from all over the world, for an increase of 14% over 2015;
- Extended exhibition area: 158,000 square meters, 30,000 of which were outdoors.
- Plants, equipment and material for: car repair workshops, vehicle body repair shops, vehicle electricians, tyre retailers, car dealers, service stations, car washes and specialized centers for the repair of means of transport
- Machinery, equipment, moulds and materials for tyre specialists
- Equipment, materials and products for the sale and repair of tyres
- Machines and equipment for engine overhaul
- Spare parts, components
- Car services
Manufacturers or official licensed agents of machinery, equipment and products for vehicle servicing.
1,599 Exhibitors plus 58 brands representing the production of the following countries:
Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lituania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Republic of San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Corea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, U.S.A..
Professional operators:(2017) 113,616 trade professionals
Personal invitations to the following business groups worldwide: Body repairers, Car dealers, Engine rebuilders and reconditioners, Import/Export agents, Large public and private fleets, Mechanics, Motor vehicle electricians, Service stations, Specialised repair shops, Specialised service centers for public transportation, planes, trains, agricultural /earth moving machines, military fleets, Technical and vocational schools, Tyre retreaders, Tyre specialists, Vehicle and tyre manufacturers.
Autopromotec: the international promotionThe international growth of the Autopromotec show is the result of a carefully planned promotion campaign that Promotec, the organizing company, has brought forward for a few years. This campaign keeps getting busier and includes important Italian institutions, the main associations of the countries considered strategic for the automotive aftermarket, and Italian promotion organizations, so as to give more visibility to the show and attract a wide international audience.
Autopromotec: parallel eventsSeveral parallel events and activities complete the show.
The 2017 edition hosted AutopromotecEDU, an arena for closer examination of after sales service, which featured 18 meetings distributed over 4 days, with more than 2500 participants and over 80 speakers from international business enterprises, media, associations and consulting firms. A must-see within AutopromotecEDU was IAM17 (International Aftermarket Meeting), which focused on the most innovative technological aspects of the car industry, with particular attention to the theme of information and communication technologies applied to vehicles.
"Workshop 4.0: Proof of Concept" must also be remembered, an Autopromotec initiative developed in collaboration with Accenture, inspired by the profound changes that are redefining the car and the way it interacts with the outside world.