IAM 2017 - International Aftermarket Meeting
Mobile Solutions: Opportunities and challenges for the Automotive Aftermarket
By the year 2020, an entire generation, Generation C (for “connected”), will have grown up in a primarily digital world. Computers, the Internet, mobile phones, texting, social networking — all are second nature to members of this group. And their familiarity with technology, reliance on mobile communications, and desire to remain in contact with large networks of family members, friends, and business contacts will transform how we work and how we consume.
This megatrend is already affecting the automotive industry and the aftermarket. The OEMs are today not only present at Auto Shows but also at the CES in Las Vegas.
ProgramDate: 25th May 2017
Moderator: Josef Frank, Josef Frank Consulting, Germany
- Opening and Welcome by Anfia
- Introduction to the Italian Market
- Overall framework
- Key trends
- Possible next steps
- The changing face of mobility
- Reinventing the wheel
- New mobility solutions
- Outcome for the aftermarket
- The future mobility User
- 1.Trend Digitization
- 2.Trend Connectivity
- 3.Trend Sharing Economy
- From Navigation to connected mobility
- The Tom Tom BRIDGE Platform
- The Tom Tom BRIDGE ecosystem
- How we inspire businesses to create the ultimate Connected Mobility environment
- How future mobility will change the aftermarket distribution
- Automotive 4.0, Connectivity, Mobility: a brave new world
- The Automotive Aftermarket at a crossroads
- Any survivors OE/OES, WDs, service providers, intermediaries
- Distribution of 2020 onwards,Towards a new business model?
Registration is now open!